Planning your wedding can be a complicated business. Your wedding photography shouldn’t be. It should be simple and complete. You shouldn’t need to apply for a brochure – you should know exactly what you can expect from your Photographer.
– A meeting to discuss your day and get to know each other.
– Full day coverage from the bridal preparation to well into the reception (usually around 8-10 hours).
– A same-day edit of a selection of images displayed as a slideshow during your reception (perfect for evening guests!)
– Your images from the day fully edited and supplied for you to print and share as much as you want.
– Password protected online Gallery for you to view and share images with friends & Family.
Planning a Scottish Elopement?
Scotland is famed for its tradition of elopements – If you are planning an intimate wedding in the mountains, Highlands or Islands then get in touch. I offer specific rates for elopements from only a couple of hours coverage to half, full and multiple days shooting.